LEARN THE UNTOLD STORIES BEHIND THE MOVIES!
From Dustin McNeill, co-author of TAKING SHAPE and REIGN OF CHUCKY, comes HOUSE OF REJECTS, an exhaustive new exploration of Rob Zombie’s controversial horror trilogy. Go behind the scenes of the Firefly saga like never before with new insights, details, and anecdotes from the creation of House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil’s Rejects, and 3 From Hell. At 342 pages, HOUSE OF REJECTS is brimming with rare set photos and new interviews with cast, crew, and producers. So, grab a bucket of fried chicken and settle in for the ultimate companion to the Firefly clan’s murderous misadventures. It’s some “brilliant f*cking Mark Twain sh*t,” if we do say so ourselves.
HOUSE OF REJECTS features:
– Exclusive interviews with cast, crew, and producers
– Rare behind the scenes photos from the set
– Extensive rundowns of early script drafts
– New details on House’s rarely seen uncut version
– Never-before-seen set blueprints, layouts, and maps
– Insight into why Universal dumped House of 1k Corpses
– A complete rundown of deleted and alternate scenes
– A detailed family tree for the Firefly clan
– New info on filming locations for all three movies
– A memorial tribute to the late great Sid Haig
– An exhaustive account of Rob Zombie’s influences
– A background chapter on Rob Zombie’s rise to fame
– Revelations on casting rejections (and re-castings!)
– A recipe for the Captain’s tasty-ass fried chicken
"That old bitch hog don't know shit."
- Otis B. Driftwood on author Dustin McNeill
(click to enlarge)
© Harker Press 2023
This book is not endorsed by or affiliated with Lionsgate Films or Rob Zombie.
It is an independent work of film journalism intended for entertainment and information purposes only.